Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fitness Fashion except for golf...

I received my September Vogue on Friday...it is the most important issue of the year. I have been a Vogue Magazine subscriber since I was thirteen, I read all the old leather bound issues of Vogue in the Michigan State library when I should have been studying, I can tell you what designer dresses are being worn and why...I am the ultimate Vogue student.
Sometimes Vogue does athletic wear...but it is ridiculous (this is where Mike chimes in "and the rest of Vogue isn't") and way to costly to be thrown into the washer after a workout. Lululemon makes the best work out pants in the world. The Lululemon design team should be toasted (and they have been with many cocktails by my girl friends and I) and honored for making a woman's behind smaller,higher and tighter (Please see Jumper's Ass blog). The pant is genius...I own so many pairs I should be embarrassed, but I'm not because good design is good design and I work out like a crazy woman. The store in El Segundo is my favorite Lululemon and I love everyone who works there. If you are also in need of a shot of self esteem...check out www.lululemon.com. The Lululemon Manifesto is perfect(I love a company that has a Manifesto, it is much more inspiring than a Mission Statement), the goal setting ideas are great and the articles are really interesting.
Breathe in Hermosa Beach www.breatheactivewear@blogspot.com is my guilty pleasure. The owner Heidi Roth brings in these fantastic, sexy workout pieces that make you think "Damn, I look great!". My Herve Leger dresses are my best fitting and sexiest, my Breathe wear is the same...yesterday I wore an outfit from Breathe that was perfectly sexy and I ran 5 miles. Check out Breathe, the clothes are great and its good to be sexy!!!
Next I work on the golf attire...I believe this is where my real fortune lies. I can not find any clothes that I love. If you know of any sites where Great golf clothing for women can be purchased let me know...it makes no sense that a sport that is so popular has the least fashionable clothing. For goodness sakes, Vera Wang golfs!!!
Daisy walked another .58 mile today. She was not as excited about walking today...but she did it and now is resting quietly right next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment