Monday, March 31, 2014

Maintaining Motivation...

I was posed with an interesting question by The Ranch Malibu...how do I plan on maintaining my motivation for exercise this week...
  I schedule it!  I run on Tuesday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays...never less than a 5.K
and always trying to improve my quickness.  I run in the morning, it is the only time of the day that
I can control.  I own my own business and I make my clients and work my daily priority.
  I do weight training on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.  Monday and Wednesday with a wonderful trainer Carlo Mata at Equinox and Friday...I do my own routine (always trying to change it up).  All morning workouts 7am or earlier
  Saturdays, Pilates with Sarah Luna at Equinox.   
  I wear a UP band which keeps me honest on my cardio (I am a designer and spend hours on the computer) and I track my gym progress with an app from Equinox.  My goal is 25 gym workouts monthly.  I have surpassed this for 5 months (thank you) and I am really proud of that fact!
  I eat clean, go to the Farmers Market on Sundays for vegies and try to maintain a good balance of
good carb's and protein...lots of green. 
  I treat my Fitness Routine like my Interior Design business maintain a good schedule, keep evolving and changing and stay open to new ideas.
  Clear eyes, strong heart!
View on my Sunday run...

No comments:

Post a Comment