Friday, March 28, 2014

Friends keep FIT

  My BFF Ginny is now the proud owner of an UP and her friends Ed and Angela (both hard working Bostonians.  This makes my UP team bi-coastal!) have joined our UP group  are inspiring me to new Fitness goals.  They are walking and moving so much during their busy days.
  I started personal training two mornings a week.  I love weight training and it is great to be "lifting"
again.  I continue my cardio program and my Pilates schedule is now Saturday only.  I am honest with myself about the long hours I spend designing homes for my clients. My commitment to work, is #1 !
  Get your friends moving, they will thank you for it in the long run.  Go for a long walk instead of sitting at a coffee shop.  You will see so many interesting things in your neighborhood.  Sundays,  Ginny and I always go the Palos Verdes Farmers Market (shopping for family veggies and fruit for the upcoming week)...sometimes time allowing we will walk through the neighboring town of Redondo Beach where we see lovely shops and a killer view of the "Queens Necklace" along the Esplanade.
  
Queens Necklace Redondo Beach Esplanade

No comments:

Post a Comment